Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Congratulations!



To all winners.

At this time, not all precincts have reported full results yet - but there are a few that are 99% or 100% reported. Seems to be a slightly lower voter turnout than in past years....but again....not all results are in yet.

Ny Assembly:
131st District - Bronson 55% over Kraus 45%

132nd District - Morelle 59% over Scuderi 41%

134th District - Reilich 70% over Zimmerman 30%

Ny Senate:
55th District - Alesi 53% over Wilmot 41%

56th District - Robach 62% over Wilt 38%

It's a given that Gov./Lt. Gov will be Andrew Cuomo and Robert Duffy - they have over a million votes and only 45% of districts have reported.

I knew Cuomo would win - that was apparent since before Cuomo announced he was running for Governor! I saw Mario and Matilda Cuomo in the background on the news reports......I just love them! I wish I could meet them. I would just hug and squeeeeeeeeeeeeze and kiss their faces off! Then I would be arrested, and you wouldn't get to enjoy my snippets anymore.....so....maybe not. But I just adore them! Is it weird that I voted for Cuomo more because of his parents than because of what he's done as A.G.? lol Just kidding.....sorta.....


Anyways, congratulations again to all the winners - if you're serving your 1st term or your 11th term in office - just know - some of us will be keeping our eyes on you. :)

No comments: