Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ReMEHmber?

I haven't seen the Town Board meeting yet - but I can't wait to! I'll comment on it after I view it....but for now....

I just want to bring something to Stephanie's attention.

It's an article from 2005 when Mary Ellen was campaigning against Schantz, and the campaign questioned the Schantz administration's hiring practices, and why some Town employees do not reside in the community.


Link to article at MPNnow.

ANOTHER case of "Do as I say, not as I do" from the Democrats in Irondequoit?

Sad.

Messenger Post Newspapers Dem Fliers Town Employment

By the way, "Global Crossing" (I hope you weren't on the taxpayer dime while you were clicking pages for SEVEN HOURS!!! Good grief!) and "Person from Albany" - you can stop scouring the site for the ads that MJD even hints at hiring practices....because there are none. They did not campaign on that promise, and the flier you are looking for (that has the Republican HQ address in the top corner) is not on here.

But, I am trying to find the flier from 2005 where the Dems question Schantz's hiring of non-residents. Hopefully, I'll be successful!



I'd laugh at this, but it's so completely pathetic that I'm actually embarrassed for them....I mean....this is the best they got? Yeesh.

I guess it is true - you really do have to do something a thousand times to get it right. 999 more times, and you should be ok little fella! Keep tryin'!