Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oooo-Oooo-I'm Missing Youuuuuuu

If I was a Joe Morelle Mailer - that's the song I would be singing!

What are the mailers missing?

A "Not paid for at taxpayers expense" sentence, anywhere, on any of the multitudes of mailers that Joe has sent out. I don't see a "paid for by the MCDC" or "paid for by the state democratic committee" or "paid for by the seniors first committee" or "paid for by the friend of Joe Morelle comittee" - anywhere.

Did the taxpayers pay for these mailers?

The mailers don't say who is paying for them - I'm assuming that the taxpayers did.

Most of his campaign cash is going for the non-stop commercials that have been on for weeks now. EVERY commercial break, there he is. That's gotta eat up a lot of cash.



Here's the blog I did with a couple of mailers in there - I don't see "paid for" at all on either of them.

Here's a few more mailers:



Trick or Treat! Too bad Joe is playing all the tricks, and keeping all the treats.

"Joe Morelle knows we need to cut state spending" - and again, I ask - WHAT has Joe offered, in the 20 years that he has been representing the 132nd, that even RESEMBLES legislation to CUT SPENDING? Voting against the last two budgets is fine - that's great - it doesn't excuse the FACT that for the other 18 years - Joe Morelle voted for budgets and passed legislation that INCREASED SPENDING. What legislation has he offered in the past 2 or 20 years that actually REDUCED SPENDING?

Here's the link to Joe Morelle's Sponsored Legislation.

I'll just wait while you try to find anything.......anything.......anything at all...........really.......just one thing would be fine..........

I know. You can't find anything in that 20 year career except he voted against the last two budgets - THAT is scary.





Wow. That's an old hat. Kinda looks like there's about 20 years worth of wear and tear on that hat - too bad that when Sheldon Silver didn't want to bring "tax cap" to the floor for even a discussion (after the Senate passed a tax cap) that Joe Morelle did not stand up to Shelly Silver and go against his own party to fight for the taxpayers.

A man's word is only as good as his actions - talk is cheap - he had the chance to "stand up" to Silver AND his own party to get discussions going on a property tax cap for the people - and he didn't. Instead of bringing out his "tax cap" to stand up to Silver....he sat on it.
Joe Morelle is a part of the dysfunction in Failbany.








"Joe Morelle was instrumental in helping bring these three companies to Rochester."

Yes. He made a phone call to Greater Rochester Enterprise's Chief Executive Mark Peterson. That's what he did. Technically, he did help. He made a phone call.

Guess what else Joe helped them do? Get an incentive package totaling about $12 million in public funds.

TWELVE MILLION IN PUBLIC FUNDS. He doesn't mention that in any of his mailers though, does he?

Cody Gate should be thanking US, not Morelle.

Read the article in the D&C here.

Joe should be thanking us too - if we paid for all of these mailers - because....on not a one is there anything that states who paid for all of them.

***Note: I was told, by a very knowledgeable individual, that the mailers were paid for by Morelle's campaign, that the address in the mailers is Morelle's address (not Albany's), and that State Law does not require that mailers have a "paid for by" sentence on the mailers. I do not know who owns the permit # on the postage from Albany.

3 comments:

cheri said...

Well, well, well, I received ANOTHER Joe - 20 year entrenched career politician Morelle mailer today!

I can not believe how many I've gotten from him. Are these things really that effective? I have never gotten this many from Morelle ever.

Jax, I looked at the other mailers I've received and they do say who paid for them. The Morelle ones don't. I wonder why not? Usually the mailers do say who paid for them.

Love the part of your blog Jax, that speaks about the TWELVE MILLION IN PUBLIC FUNDS. Joe leaves that off all of his mailers. Just a small detail - cough, cough.

Can't wait to see what piece of garbage I get from Joe tomorrow. Who writes this stuff? At least we know it isn't somebody sitting over at Town Hall, like previous years. (David Seeley)

What's next a call from the President?

I did get a call from Bill Clinton today endorsing Cuomo, Gillibrand and Schumer.

Foils_for_irondequoit said...

I know - all of the mailers that I have received say "not paid for at taxpayers expense" or "paid for by...." whatever committee is paying for them.

Joe's don't have either - so I assume they are taxpayer funded mailers.

Isn't that nice?

"I did get a call from Bill Clinton today endorsing Cuomo, Gillibrand and Schumer."

Awww....man....I didn't get one. Maybe it's because I don't own a blue dress?

Monica Lewinsky was going to vote all Democrat this year, but, they left a bad taste in her mouth.

Ba-dum-bum-tssssh!

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

cheri said...

To funny Jax!

"Celebrity birthdays, today Monica Lewinsky is 28. It seemed like just yesterday she was crawling around on the floor in the Oval Office." —David Letterman