Monday, January 24, 2011

Jim Alesi - Douchebag To The Nth Degree.

Indubitably.




Background on Jim Alesi's douchebaggediness.

WHEC Link.




Even Reilich had some stern words for Alesi. He can't call him a douchebag - but I can. :) I love being able to do that. D&C VoteUp Link.



Gary Craig at the D&C watchdog blog points out that people may be confused about the timing of the Alesi lawsuit. "Alesi needed to file the suit within three years of the incident".... It's not that Alesi waited until the statute of limitations ran out before he filed his lawsuit....he waited until the last possible day TO file that lawsuit (within 3 years), and, the homeowners may still be able to "counter-sue" Alesi for trespassing. At least, that's how I am understanding it so far.

Whether Alesi waited until after the statute of limitations expired, or until the last day that he could file within the statute....he's still a douche!

UPDATE:

As of around 7:30 pm today, 13WHAM is reporting that Alesi is dropping the lawsuit. From the article:

Rochester N.Y-New York Senator Jim Alesi has withdrawn his lawsuit against the owners and builders of a home under construction.

Monday night he released this statement, “Recently, I filed a personal injury lawsuit for injuries I sustained on a home construction site nearly three years ago. I filed the suit without regard to the anxiety that it would cause the homeowners, the builders or the community where we live, and I’m sorry for that. With that in mind, I’ve decided to withdraw the lawsuit and hopefully move on and do the job I was elected to do."

3 comments:

cheri said...

I was just talking about good old Jim on facebook. Alesi deleted his facebook account. Wonder why? ;)

Could it be that all of his "friends" were turning on him!? I bet it was. I looked for his page yesterday because I wanted to post a comment on his page about his lack of integrity and character but "poof" it was gone.

How low can this guy go? I wonder if he will have to resign? In my opinion, I think he should. Not only did he show no class in suing when in fact he was trespassing. He waited the 3 years to do it. The homeowner's showed much more class than this elected official.

I'm ashamed that he represents my district. :(

cheri said...

My status on facebook -

Bye-Bye Alesi you really need to resign... Don't let the door hit ya.. or we'll have another lawsuit.. :)

Foils_for_irondequoit said...

I just read, about an hour ago, that he withdrew his lawsuit.

Doesn't matter - his reputation, not the greatest to begin with, is totally and completely ruined now.

He should do himself, and everyone else a favor and just resign now.

Also, I would like to point out, that just because he withdrew his lawsuit - it doesn't change my view of him being a Douchebag to the Nth degree.

That he even would have considered filing a lawsuit in the first place is bad enough - that he actually went through with it - I am amazed.

Dems won't have to spend anything at all in the next election against Alesi - they could run a monkey against him, and the monkey would win.

"Don't let the door hit ya.. or we'll have another lawsuit.. :)"

LMAO Hilarious!