Monday, November 7, 2011

Cover Your Badonkadonk

Dear Mr. Moore & Mr. Nottell -

Please publicly repudiate my previous blog....hell, repudiate them all if ya want.

Do this before Aldersley files a complaint against you for my negative, professional naysayer blog, and then you have to publicly state that you think I'm a buffoon....wait...can you call me a "crotchety old haus frau"? I like that better....anyways....please denounce this blog and you could say that I'm "rogue" and that I do exactly what I want to do...that would be nice.

Please, PLEASE do this so we don't have to suffer through another last ditch effort of Aldersley and Perticone to use the FEPC for playing politics.

I know you have NOTHING at all to do with this blog, but since you don't have anything to do with the ads that Barone put in the papers, or the C.F.B.G. and have to denounce the ads in public - I suppose you'd have to cover your derriere for my blog too.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Jax :)

1 comment:

cheri said...

I think they are going to have to repudiate everything I've said too.

Hey Jax, maybe we can all go to the Fair Election Committee together and have a little reudiating party.

They've opened a can of worms now. Anything anyone says politically can be held against you in a court of BOGUS NONSENSE!