Monday, April 20, 2009

From The: "Are You Kidding Me?!?!" Department

This is one of THE BEST articles on the Medley Center that I have read.

Honestly, it made my eyes bulge right outta the sockets when I read it.

Really. They did.

My jaw dropped open. I kept shaking my head "No #$*(#& way! NO WAY is this true!"

But.....Oh. My. God. It is!

This is from the Rochester Business Journal from 4/17. Please pay attention to page 4, where I highlighted in red a couple of things.

(Even though the title of this article annoys me because it "reads" like it's about a financing department questioning a dog mall....that isn't what it's about.....it's a fantabulous article, believe me!)






This means that he was approved for PILOT and other COMIDA tax breaks BEFORE he was approved for financing of the project!

LMAO Oh, how I WISH I could go into a car dealer's lot tomorrow and say:

"I like the blue one. I'm planning on buying it. Can I please have my $3,000.00 cash rebate BEFORE I secure financing for the car? Thanks."

Lord help us pitiful taxpayers.