Friday, March 12, 2010

Customer Service - My #1 Priority!

I have added an RSS feed at the top right of the blog.

Right there, see it?

I noticed that a certain person in the NYS Assembly was searching on google for rss feeds for the ol' FOIL blog.

Never one to disappoint, and always looking for ways to make your experience a pleasant one here at FOILS For Irondequoit - I have added an rss feed.


No need to thank me, it is my pleasure to serve.

Actually, nothing pleases me more than pleasing you folks in our functional, hard workin', penny-pinchin', budget conscious, job creatin', school district-take-overin', EZ Tax Credit givin', member item spendin', scandal-free NYS Assembly.

It's a wonder you have any time to scour my blog the way you do - what, with all that legislation you are creating to lower taxes and create jobs, and how hard you're working on the budget and all......I'm actually quite flattered that you spend so much time here, considering all the work you have to do to make NYS a better place. Thanks!



Just one favor to ask though - can you tell me why the NYS Comptroller is searching "Deborah Essley", and looking on the FOIL site? I'm just wondering why the NYS Comptroller's office would be interested in a Town Board Member from Irondequoit.

Quite puzzling!

2 comments:

cheri said...

Jax,
Well you have out done yourself. This paragraph is to funny -

"Actually, nothing pleases me more than pleasing you folks in our functional, hard workin', penny-pinchin', budget conscious, job creatin', school district-take-overin', EZ Tax Credit givin', member item spendin', scandal-free NYS Assembly." HaHaHaHa!

So it looks like Joe wants to keep an eye on you Jax! He's really working hard for us. ;)

Foils_for_irondequoit said...

Well - somebody does, eh? Maybe it's his BFF?

I am more concerned over why the Comptroller is google searching Deborah Essley.....there's something just not right about that. Don't like it.

I just think it's funny that - here we are - a huge budget deficit looming - and somebody from the NYS Assembly is wasting time on this blog! That's just not right! Don't like that either.

Get to work! I'm not paying you to surf my blog!