Thursday, February 5, 2009

MPN Article From October 2008






From the article: "She said she expects that the Town Board will call a special meeting to discuss the potential 30-year PILOT agreement in 10 days."


Does anyone recall this Special Meeting where the PILOT was discussed?

I looked through the board minutes within the 10 day timeline and a couple STB's after, but could not find anything concerning PILOT talks.

Here's a link to the meeting minutes for you to take a look at.

Also, I'd like to clear up something. There's been talk that this site is political....akin to Rush Limbaugh. HA HA HA HA HArdly.

I am a registered Democrat. Here's my card, of course with the personal info blocked out. You can believe it or not, but I am a registered Democrat who holds the elected leaders accountable. Don't like my commentary? Oh well. Political? Yeah, against liars and people who say they are all about open government, and then do a 180.

Sorry guys, I'm not the Republican boogey-man you want me to be. But good try at spin though.