Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WFP Endorsements

I was just taking a look at who the Working Families Party has endorsed.....curious to see if they've endorsed anyone for Irondequoit yet....

Here's the link to the WFP site.

I took screen shots of everyone they've endorsed so far in WNY.












No mention of anyone being endorsed in Irondequoit yet.....

I had heard a rumor not too long ago that the WFP was not going to endorse Mary Ellen Heyman due to them being unhappy with her choice of foreign vehicles for the Town instead of American vehicles.

I wonder if there will be an endorsement of MEH after the resolution on amending the Town Law with regards to certain public works projects requiring them to have apprenticeships programs in place for the past 3 years?

It does support unions in a big way.

I guess we'll find out when the WFP gives their official endorsements for Irondequoit.