Friday, June 5, 2009

I Almost Forgot About This.......

Remember the blog I did back in March about a letter that was found at Town Hall?

Letter:



This is just the first page of the letter, and obviously there are more pages.....a FOI request was submitted for this letter on March 13th, 2009.

I do not believe an answer has been given yet regarding this FOI request, and we are coming up on 3 months now.

We know the letter was sent to Mary Ellen Heyman, and the Irondequoit Town, Planning, and Zoning boards. It says it right at the top of the letter.

Since no reply to the FOI request from March has been forthcoming.....methinks it's time for some repetitive foiling!

If any of you have some time, I suggest submitting a FOI request for the letter that was sent to the Supervisor, Town, Planning, and Zoning Boards. Feel free to copy the first page of this letter that I have on here, and ask for the remaining pages.

Since it was found AT Town Hall, and addressed to basically everyone on all boards....I'm sure there is a record of this somewhere.

I'm just curious as to what the rest of the letter contains.