Monday, September 21, 2009

Breaking, Albeit Not Surprising, News!

I have just been informed that Jim Turner resigned as head of the Irondequoit Republican Committee.

Curious as to the reason why.....but I'll find that out through


the grapevine, rather than the standard answer released to the press.

9/24
LOL!


Are you serious? You're "waiting and waiting and waiting" on this juicy grape of gossip from the grapevine.......but not a care in the world about an FOI request that took over 40 days, and had to have taxpayers pay town lawyers to review PUBLIC INFORMATION before being disseminated to the public?

Priorities.....who needs 'em?

Besides....I said *I* would find out through the grapevine - never said I would share it on here - but...since you're curious....

Here's what I found out through the grapevine......


All I know is that he resigned - any assumptions as to why he resigned are just that - assumptions. You should ask the unbiased, untainted, non political Irondequoit Blogger what the REAL story is. I mean, if it's THAT important to you. He certainly has all the answers and knows the truth. It says it right in his header: "a place to garner information that is REAL AND UNTAINTED by politics or personal agenda."

I'm working on getting the answer to that FOI request that took over 40 days and no time frame was given as to when the FOI would be ready, and why town lawyers - at the taxpayers expense - had to review documents that should be available to the public........ya know...."open government" and all that.....

That blog will be up later today.

8/25




I'd suggest getting your ears checked, but, if you can "hear promises" from words on the screen in front of you - I don't think it's your ears that need checking.