Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Agenda For Tonight's Meeting



Town Board meeting tonight. No agenda on the website for it.

(UPDATE: It is on there now...just checked at 11am.)


I still can't get over the fact that only 10% of the registered Democrats turned out to vote for the incumbents......I honestly thought there would be more.

That's some sad numbers. Really. Out of 13,251 registered Democrats in Irondequoit, only about 1900 showed up to vote, and only 1,313 voted for the incumbent Supervisor.

Why don't voters care about Primaries?

(Someone said on the D&C article comments that 10% is typical. I stand corrected then....but I still think it's sad that it's "typical".)

Regardless, congratulations to the winners.....the town justice race was very, very close....and I think they are still tallying some of those votes....but congratulations to the winners there too.

Also, if you thought the campaigning in Irondequoit was bad........it is nothing compared to what happened in Chili to Supervisor Dunning and his family.

THAT was some nasty stuff! Surprisingly, the scumbag who was behind the "investigation" still got a lot of votes! Unbelievable.

(I'm sorry.....I apologize for saying "scumbag". I really meant "scumbags". I should have made that plural.....my apologies!)

Ok....so.....there is still November.....but I believe, even with the low voter turnout, that the winners have the right to gloat today.....so....I will just quietly go read a book or something while y'all do that.....but...could you at least have someone put the agenda up on the website?

Thanks!

Agenda for Town Board Meeting Tonight:



Because I'm the most juvenile person I know, and because I know it bothers people, (they tell me on the comments on the D&C all the time).....I'd like to offer my congratulatory picture for your memory books.

Congratulations to the winner by 40% of the vote! (Feel free to copy this and put this in your scrapbook.)


Since I'm not the only juvenile one out there, any of you Bob Ament fans can use the picture from one of the Dem mailers about Ament for your scrapbooks too!


See? We all can be juvenile and it's ok.....really.....it is.