Friday, June 11, 2010

Q&A Time

"Doug" would like to know why there's a vacant seat on the planning board.

Well, "Doug", the reason that there's a vacant seat on the planning board is because someone handed in their resignation.

No, I am not Miss Cleo.



It's what you typed in on google earlier today.

As always - I'm here to serve. ;)

Somebody else...we'll call them "Bernadette" (just because I like the name Bernadette) was looking up "passero lien medley" - I don't have any answers for that other than "It's Congel, what do you expect?".
Oh, Irondequoit had mentioned it on their blog, but I don't think it's there anymore. That's how I found out about it.



Apparently, Passero has filed a Mechanic's Lien against Congel's company, Bersin Properties (on March 29th) for the engineering studies and architectural drawings for the planned re-development.
Link To I-Team 10's article.

Why is this developer allowed to get away with this?

He still owes Irondequoit half a million dollars - he owes Passero almost half a million dollars - and the guy probably has 10 million dollars in his personal bank account.

This guy is poop. Why is everyone just sitting there letting him get away with this?

Give me his number. I'll call him. Cripes.

6 comments:

cheri said...

To funny Jax! I'm sure you could mind read what Doug is thinking right now too. Something unbelievable I'm sure! ;)

Congel stinks and many of us knew that. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is.

To bad the boards involved were blinded by the pretty pictures. It's like the emperor's new clothes. Congel was standing there naked but no board members (school,town or Comida) would say it.

Could you call him for us? Tell him to put on some clothes would ya?

Have a GREAT weekend!

Foils_for_irondequoit said...

"Doug" shouldn't be using taxpayer computers for surfing the internet-especially my stinky blog that they all hate so much!

Yeah - Congel - thanks for that image. Geeeewwwwwww.

Anonymous said...

The Town's Planning Board is a mess on so many levels.

Heyman and company got hood winked by Scotty and I think he has had just about enough "Gentle Reminders."

Foils_for_irondequoit said...

"I think he has had just about enough "Gentle Reminders.""

Tell me about it!!!

I thought he was supposed to pay up or get back on the tax rolls?

Grrrrrr

Anonymous said...

I think the new administration was wise to start things slowly but it is time for them to show something.

If the Supervisors's cronies on the Chamber of Commerce Board want to push for a four year term so be it but Mary Joyce and her "majority members" need to produce some results. I'm not talking about one library either, which seems to be where they are going.

Foils_for_irondequoit said...

"I'm not talking about one library either, which seems to be where they are going."

No, no, noooooooo......Those minutes were a mistake.

It's "one" library with two branch locations.

lol See? They meant "one" library....as in....we are two branches but we are one library.

You know, like in the City where they say "We are one library with eleven branch locations."

I thought everybody described their library system like that?