Friday, March 20, 2009

I Wish I Could Slow Mo This.

I love this clip. It's delicious. I think it deserves a replay.

The subtle jangling of her bracelets as she motions with her hand while she states that "We don't own any more than just the building and 5 ft. of land around it...."

I get goosebumps just listening to it. Not because she was caught telling residents an outright lie......oh no.....that just makes me smile.

I get goosebumps when I'm frightened. I am frightened because I can't believe a word that comes out of that mouth ever again. I can't. I mean, I believed her, and the Supervisor, and the rest of the people who said that the Town didn't own the land around the Pinegrove building, until I saw the deed. I also believed the Supervisor when she said that cdbg couldn't be used for Pinegrove, until I read the cdbg site. I assumed they did their homework and knew what they were talking about.

I won't make that mistake again.


Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.